Sunday, April 1, 2012

Rainy Saturday

We haven't had a decent rain in weeks.  Saturday dawned overcast and the sky promised rain.  I was not pleased, as I had many plans for work in the garden.  I should have been over joyed because this rain would mean that I wouldn't have to drag hoses all over the yard, in an effort to keep it from drying up.  All I could think about was how I wouldn't be able to create planters from the pallets, Bloodhound had brought home for me.

After completing a few loads of laundry and a few other chores, I settled into making some bread. 

The sky grew darker and we got the promised shower. 

Later when the storm had passed I captured this...


I think rainy days are good for bread making, and they are.  Wee girl thinks that these days should be spent in a butterfly dress walking with a princess umbrella.


And evidently the kitty agrees.



Who knew?






Angry Julie Monday Celebrating Family   Ni Hao Yall 

To receive Hammock Tracks in your inbox:

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...