Sunday, November 13, 2011

Panty Hose, Anyone?

Since I am child of the 70's, and a teen ager of the 80's, panty hose were a common part of my life until the last decade.  I don't know when I realized they were disappearing, but I had mixed emotions about them slipping away into the past.  I didn't want them to go the way of hats and gloves, but since we live in the humid south, I was pleased to feel the air on my bare legs.

However, thanks to Kate Middleton, the panty hose might not die away, just yet.  It seems that those who like to mimic whatever the Duchess wears, which there are plenty, are now purchasing Leggs panty hose in mass.

So, how do you feel about this nylon come back?  Are you jumping on board...or waving good bye with a smile on your face?

Here are some commercials to make you smile.  I wish the red lipstick of the 80's would return...but that is for another post.




Memory Yarn...eh?  I could use that in my underwear and bras!  I need it to "memory" me back to about 1988.




Panty hose to the zoo?  You've got to be kidding!




If you'd like to see what others are saying about this head over to the Hammock Tracks' Family Forum.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...