Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Trip to Savannah

So, I am in Savannah with Bloodhound.  The oldest girl is taking care of our wee kids so that we can get away for the day.

It is a beautiful day and Christmas is everywhere.  Ahh....a much needed break.  I am drinking a hot tea and sitting in a square, for which the city is famous.


And then I get a picture of the kids from the babysitter/sibling.


Followed by realizing that this is her Facebook status:


I told the kids to go outside and play while I did algebra, and things were very quiet... Too quite. Then I heard, "Put your helmet back on!" Curious, I looked outside to see my brother about to push his little sister (who was wearing a life jacket and a barbie helmet) over a home made ramp in a wagon. I yelled, "CHILD HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND?! She could break her neck!" To which I get, "but I didn't break my neck when I tried it!" .... Maybe this is natural selection, but not on my watch. Remind me not to have kids.


Do you think I should go home?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...